Our Facebook Feed
1 day ago
It’s only 4 sleeps to go until the 2019 Be Wise Walk to the Valley where we will remember Pat and share our Be Wise End the Coward Punch message.
Registrations are coming through thick and fast so make sure you don’t miss out. Registration link in the comments below.
Some highlights to get ready for on Sunday:
- Over 2,000 expected to create a special message on the Heidelberg oval at the start - don’t be late
- Catch the free Dysons Bus shuttle to the start from Lower Plenty or back to Heidelberg at the end.
- Grab a Bacon and Egg roll and bottle of water at Heidelberg cooked up by the HCC for just $5 with all funds going to the Foundation.
- Over 150 classic cars from the 5C’s and Northern Gal car clubs in a huge display at Lower Plenty
- Great food at Lower Plenty headlined by Slow Eddy’s Texan BBQ.
- Giant slide, Jumping Castle, Eliminator and Dunking machine at Lower Plenty
- Auction at 1.00pm and Car raffle drawn at 3.00pm.
Don’t delay. Get online now to be a part of something truly special.
2 days ago
We have reached over 1000 registrations 🥳🎉
Be sure to register ASAP to lock in your event T-shirt as registrations are sure to continue to rise the next few days.
The weathers looking good for Sunday with a forecast of 20 degrees which will be perfect to enjoy the Walk and all the entertainment at the end of the Walk at Lower Plenty.
Link to registration in the comments. ...
4 days ago
How’s this for spreading the word to Be Wise.
Our Walk to Anywhere option for those who can’t make it to next weekend’s Walk to Valley has been a great success with walks now arranged in the following places:
- France (around a French Chateaux)
- Bribie Island
- Hobart (up to Mount Wellington)
- Philip Island
- St Leonards
Whilst we will have some amazing photos to share from the Walk to the Valley we can’t wait to see photos from every Walk to Anywhere group.
There is still time to register so get online and join us as we remember Pat and spread our Be Wise message to End the Coward Punch.
5 days ago
The countdown is on for next weeks Be Wise Walk to the Valley, we have been out along the track this afternoon putting up signs for the event.
See if you know where each of our signs are.
Make sure you sign up and register so we can reach our goal of 3,000 walkers. ...
Pat Cronin Foundation is with Emma Cronin.
6 days ago
Come and join Pat’s brother and sister Lucas and Emma together with Pat’s cousins Cailey and Cooper and a couple of thousand other supporters at the Pat Cronin Foundation Be Wise Walk to the Valley on Sunday the 17th of November.
Plenty of food, refreshments and entertainment for all ages at the end of the walk on the oval at Lower Plenty.
Only 9 days to go and the early forecast looks like we are in for perfect weather.
Register via the link in the comments.
Pat Cronin Foundation
ABN: 99 612 532 788