The first intention of the foundation is to honour Pat with everything we do and we have such a strong determination to do this.
The secondary intention of the Pat Cronin Foundation is to prevent coward punch attacks and all monies raised will be used to fund our programs in:
Tonight will be our 4th New Year's Eve without Pat and in some ways this is the hardest milestone as another year ticks over in our calendars. This photo was taken on a family holiday at this time of year to the US and is one of our favourite photos of Pat.
We have achieved so much in 2019 with some highlights being:
- Employing an Education Manager, Ben O'Toole, who delivered our Be Wise Education Program to 80 schools and over 15,000 secondary school students.
- Delivering our Be Wise Awareness sessions to 20 sporting clubs and community groups reaching over 1,500 attendees.
- Our Be Wise Awareness campaign with our posters displayed across 169 Pubs, Clubs and Licenced venues across Victoria - viewed by an estimated 300,000 times a week
- Our inaugural Be Wise Ball was a sell out with 420 supporters joining us to remember Pat and have a great evening.
- Our 4th annual Be Wise Walk to the Valley was a huge success with close to 2,000 participating and raising over $150,000.
- Welcoming Emma Crupi as part time Administration and Marketing Assistant to help our General Manager Geoff Smith and the Board to deliver our strategy.
As we bring in the New Year, 2020 promises to be a year of growth for the Pat Cronin Foundation as we continue our intention of honouring Pat with an optimistic voice to empower people to make change through wise decisions.
Stay tuned for our soon to be updated Website and our game changing Be Wise app.